Everyone can Apply for the Free Fire Partner Program and get a V badge on their FF profile ID.
Garena, keeping an eye on the widely growing popularity of its prominent BR titles, Free Fire and Free Fire MAX, is smartly running a program called the Free Fire Partner Program to enlarge the battle royale title community.
You might have seen many FF-content creators on YouTube and other platforms having a V badge on their FF profile ID. This is because they are enrolled in the FF Partner Program.
Nowadays, many creators, including freshers, are getting attracted to the Free Fire V badge as this program offers the members lots of benefits in-game. Also, it gives a sense of distinction to the users and they feel superior in the community.
Garena has kept the Free Fire Partner Program open and hence any eligible candidate can apply for it.
How to apply for the Free Fire Partner Program in 2022?
Developers have set some eligibility criteria to join the Free Fire Partner Program.
Before thinking of getting the V badge on your FF IDs, here is the list of criteria that you must adhere to get accepted into Garena’s FF Partner Program.
- You must have an active YouTube channel with over 1,00,000 subscribers.
- 80% of your content uploaded to the channel in the last 30 days should be Free Fire pertinent.
- The channel should have received at least 300,000 channel viewership over the last 30 days.
- Consistency in social media activity and content quality.
- Non-offensive and engaging content.
- Professionalism and willingness to work hard.
- Passion for gaming and drive to succeed together.
These are the criteria that you must have before applying for the application form. If the candidates have these all requirements, they can be ready to fill out the application and submit it to join the Free Fire Partner Program.
Here are the steps to access the form and proceed to submit it:
Step 1: First, the applicant must visit the official website.
Step 2: They have to click on the Apply Now button that is shown on the home screen.
Step 3: Now, they will be redirected to the Google form that will ask for some necessary details. The detail you may need to fill in are:
- Your name (as in ID)
- Channel link
- Subscriber count
- Phone number
- Adhar/PAN. etc.
Step 4: Read the form and fill it out carefully.
Step 5: Before submitting the form, you should check out the entered details again to ensure it is mistake-free.
Step 6: Now, you can submit the application.
After all this, you should patiently wait for a positive response from the Garena team.
Notably, there is no sure of acceptance into the program because each application will be internally reviewed by the developers for the limited slot, and they will choose the well-deserving candidates only.
What are the benefits of the Free Fire Partner Program/V Badge?
Here are all the perks that partners will receive once they are approved for the program.
- Receive the V badge icon on the Free Fire IDs.
- Custom room cards, Diamonds, and in-game rewards.
- Financial compensation to those whose channel has more than 5,00,000 subscribers and 95% of Free Fire relevant content published on their YouTube channel.
- Advance access to in-game content.
- Official feature on Free Fire’s social media handles.
- Access to official observer Free Fire client.
- In-game redeem codes for giveaways to your fans.
- Access to communication with the Free Fire team.
- Invitations to tournaments and esports events.
- Exclusive merchandise.
So if you meet the criteria, you shouldn’t wait longer. Apply now for Garena’s Partner Program to become a special member and get a V badge by going through the above guide.
Note: The FF Partner Program website may not always be accepting new applications. You should keep an eye on the website and apply to join the program once it is online.