The Free Fire V Badge has gained immense traction in the global FF community. This is because the developers offer a wide amount of benefits to V symbol holders.
The said badges are handed out to the FF-relevant content generators in the community to encourage them to produce more engaging content and accordingly increase the circulation of the title and maintain excitement among players.
However, interested candidates must comply with certain eligibility conditions in order to win the V Badge Contest. The Free Fire Partner Program is the only way to officially get a badge.
Details about the Free Fire V Badge and the process to obtain it quickly
The Free Fire V badge is situated close by players’ in-game profile banner, causing clients to feel predominant locally. Additionally, selected clients get diamonds and a few different collectibles ahead of time free of charge. The following is an extended rundown of the advantages to sign up for the said program:
Benefits of the FF Partner Program
- Special in-game rewards, custom room cards, and large amounts of diamonds (in-game currencies).
- The partners will also get financial compensation.
- They should have access to upcoming content in advance.
- Get featured on the official social media handles of Free Fire.
- Access to the official Supervisor Free Fire client.
- Redeem codes to be distributed to fans.
- Official invitations to various tournaments and esports events.
- Exclusive FF-themed merchandise.
Note: Financial compensation is only for creators who have more than 500,000 subscribers on their channel, where 95% of the content is related to the Battle Royale title.
Official eligibility requirements for Free Fire Partner Program to get a V badge
Here is the list of conditions that applicants must meet to apply for the FF Partner Program:
- Creators must own a vibrant YouTube channel with at least 100,000 subscribers
- 80% of Free Fire relevant content must have been released in the last 30 days
- A minimum of 300,000 channel views in the last 30 days
- Creators must showcase their active presence on other social media platforms
- Content is mandatory to be clean, non-invasive, and engaging
- Their work should reflect professionalism and willingness to work hard
- Creators should be keen on gaming and have a mindset to drive success together
Garena has explicitly mentioned that adhering to these fundament requirements does not guarantee their selection in the said program. Every single application is reviewed manually and the decision of accepting an application is solely made by the formal team.
Notably, there are only a few slots available for buddy creators, and only the well-deserving candidates will be chosen. Thus, applicants must hang tight until they hear anything positive from the Free Fire team.
Steps involved to enroll in the Partner Program to get Free Fire V badge
Interested candidates should follow these steps to quickly apply for a spot in the FF Partner Program:
Step 1: You have to first click on the above link of the official V Badge (Partner Program) website.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button located on the page.
Step 3: You will see a Google form. Fill out the form with the required information.
The form asks for your real name (as per ID), phone number, channel link, channel name, subscriber count, government-granted ID, etc.
Step 4: Submit the form and rest patiently until you hear anything positive from the official team.